Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Julep Classic With A Twist September 2012

As I move into my third month with Julep my boxes keep getting better and better! I absolutely love the formula with the Julep polishes. Julep offers the latest trends going into the months and new seasons. I always feel like when it comes to nail fashion I am the leading fashionista around my friends because Julep provides me with bright colors for July, metallic's for August, and dark creams for September! I also enjoy the products included with the boxes every month and this month's product is MASCARA! You heard me MASCARA! *Jumps for joy*
I am absolutely stunned by the quality of Julep's polishes. There are two points I want to make about their products as I am entering my third month and, at this point, is experienced enough with 8 of Julep's polishes in my collection to review!

  1. The formula is long-lasting, shiny, and opaque with two coats.
  2. The polish lasts for a while but not too long. Nail polishes do have an expiration date after two years but as the seasons change and fashion changes so does nail trends! I like the fact that my polishes are promised to last up to at least a year with Julep as I don't like holding on to polishes for long.
September is definitely a win for me!


 This month's Classic With A Twist came with Sophie (mushroom cream) and Brandt (black cream). I added on Gunta (dark blue cream). And I'm really impressed!






The mascara is amazing! I'm not that type of girl who couldn't live without mascara but after trying this mascara...that might be a thought of the past! The wand is easy to glide across the lashes and inner corner. The formula is wet/dry, which means, it goes on wet and dries quickly so it won't smudge everywhere. If you get the mascara you will notice hair particles on the wand which adds volume to eyelashes.


One coat
Sophie & Brandt


Gunta



As always, If you are interested in this program you can sign up to become a Julep Maven member here: http://www.julep.com/?r=22128822

Disclaimer: That is my referral code and if you sign up through that link I would get points for a free box. You don't have to use that link though! The regular julep website is http://www.julep.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment